Dwell multi-biometric facial recognition time attendance terminal adopts the latest technology of algorithm. DFC series integrated 630MHz high speed Multi-Bio processor and high definition infrared camera enables user identification in the dark environment. The appearances of face series are designed by German designers integrated both functionality and aesthetics. All operations are designed to be performed on the 4.3 inches TFT touch screen. It can support RS232/485, TCP/IP, optional WiFi or GPRS. Optional built-in 2000 mAh battery eliminates the trouble of power-failure.
Identification methods include Face, Fingerprint/RFID and/or Password
Elegant and charming design
4.3’’ TFT touch screen user-friendly and very intuitive
6 user-defined function keys
Contact relays for door access control
Web server management software via IE browser.
Infra-red optical system enables user-identification in dark environment
Optional built-in battery backup provides approx 4 hours continuous operation.
Optional built-in Wi-Fi or GPRS for wireless communication.
Built-in contacts for electronic lock, door sensor, alarm, exit button, or bell.
Wiegand Output to use with access controllers
1) Integration of Facial, RFID/MF Card, and Password identification methods.
2) Elegant design according to the view of human engineering
3) 4.3' TFT touch screen, easy operation, fashionable and simple interface.
4) 6 user-defined function keys
5) Simple access control function reduces extra door control equipments cost for users.
6) Extendable scheduled-bell.
7) Infrared optical system enables user identification in dark environment.
8) Optional built-in backup battery support extra 4 hours continuous operation if power cut.
9) Communication: TCP/IP, RS232/485, 2 USB-HOST ,Optional built-in wireless WIFI or GPRS communication makes easier device installation communication makes easier device installation without wiring.
10) Capacity: Face: 700, Fingerprint: 5000, Logs: 100,000
11)193.6*165*111 mm (Length*Width*Thickness)